Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The return.


Hello blog world, it is me. (again). I am going to attempt to blog again. It feels therapeutic and I feel like it is the right time in my life to give it a go again.

One of the reasons that I want to blog is because I always feel guarded about things that I share on Facebook. Like everyone else, my personal Facebook is filled with extended family, co-workers, and various acquaintances. (and of course my close friends). In a perfect world, I would just take the advice to delete people that I don't want 'to be friends with' and feel free to post whatever I want. But life is complicated and it isn't that easy...so I remain guarded.


 Blogging is an avenue for me to be able to fully and truly express myself. I control who I share this blog with. Yes, I know that this is the internet and anyone could find this if they looked hard enough- but what are the odds that an old co-worker that I haven't seen in two years or that distant cousin in Washington stumbling across my corner of the internet? (and if they do, kudos to you! and welcome to my blog!)

so here is to the adventures, the ups, the downs, and everything inbetween.

xo-Melly

"Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire." -St.Catherine of Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment