Sunday, October 1, 2017

October.

October.
pumpkins. 
cider. 
crisp air.
mums.
haunted houses.
leaves
hoodies.
forget pumpkin spice, give me salted caramel mocha

Living in the south, the window for a true feeling of fall is limited. Early in the morning or late at night feels like fall while the rest of the day tends to get pretty warm. October did start off on a good note-the air felt AMAZING this morning when I opened the front door. For now I have the front door open and am loving being able to do so. On days like today I dream of having a large front porch with a rocking chair to sip my coffee while I watch Eva play in the yard. It is one of the goals that I hope to bring to fruition.  

last fall in Savannah. 27 weeks pregnant. 
I have high hopes for the fall- it is the first one with a daughter and I plan on making it magical. 

xo-M

"life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall"- F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment