Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Sounds.

When starting a blog one of the things we both knew we wanted to have was a recurrent theme. As music junkies, it wasn't hard to pick a playlist as something we would enjoy to share each week. Every Sunday we will be sharing five songs that we enjoy [and hope that you do too].



1. Settle down- The 1975


2. Hot blooded- Doom & Gloom
I've been a fan of Nate's for long time. Once upon a time, I was a teenager and he was in a boy band that I got to meet in Atlanta. Years later I rediscovered his music when  he was with the short lived Castledoor. He and his wife now blog and sing as the duo Doom & Gloom. The first time that I heard this song,  I think I had it on repeat for a few hours. His voice has always been one of my favorites. 

3. Skinny love- Covered by Ed Sheeran. 
This Bon Iver song has been covered by many people. While Birdy's version is a close second cover, Ed Sheeran has to be my favorite. 

4. The Wire- Haim 



5. Bob Dylan- Mr.Tambourine Man
I love Bob Dylan (who doesn't?!) This was the song that introduced me to Dylan. It will always hold a special place in my heart.



xo-M
"Music can change the world because it can change people"
-Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment