Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Timehop.

One of my favorite app's is timehop.It gives you past photos and posts from the exact date in your social media history.You can sync it to facebook, instagram, twitter and even your photo album in your phone. Today has been a rough one at work and I NEEDED to see this. I strive to be the positive one, and most days I am. I needed to be reminded that life is about perspective...it could be worse. After a lunch break and a cup of coffee, I went back to work with a fresh attitude. Guess what?! It wasn't so bad after all. 

Funny how life can give you just what you need when you need it. 

xo-M

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment