Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello again.

Long time no blog. Our computer was out of commission for a week or so (E fixed the problem. yay!) and I got out of the blogging groove. So, let me catch you up.....


What I have been up to lately

1. Reading. E surprised me one day with Mr.Mercedes by Stephen King. (He knew I had been wanting it) I have spent my evenings this past week with my head stuck in this book.

2.Listening to a lot of Sam Smith. (But really, who isn't listening to him this summer?) The first time I heard him was when I was riding in the car with my mom. I just didn't want the song to be over. That voice, le sigh. Fast forward a few weeks to when I was taking an afternoon joyride and I hear that voice again. This time, that voice is covering Whitney Houston's 'How Will I Know'. I've been on a bit of a kick since.

3. Saw Wish I Was Here. I plan on dedicating an entire post to this later in the week. Stay tuned.

4. Wedding things. I'm grateful to have an awesome group of friends/family to help cross things off of my wedding to-do list.

5.Netflix. I got sucked into Once Upon a Time.

6.Family time. This consumes most of my free time, especially on the weekends.

xo-M
"What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family"
-Mother Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment