Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The struggle is real.


At this current moment, I am resisting the urge to hop in my car and drive to Starbucks. I really want a peppermint java chip frappuccino. I try my best to occupy my brain when the cravings come on. I find myself wanting iced coffee or frappuccinos when I have a busy or bad day at work. I am pretty much a stress induced sugar devourer. So, instead of giving in to my urges, I am blogging.

I feel like the past few weeks have flown by so quickly. I manage to stay engaged in something most every night. Tonight, I have a few hours before E gets home and we go exercise. I am so thankful for these cool August evenings, they defiantly make my efforts at exercising outside more enjoyable.

[snapped on our walk earlier this week]

Thankfully, one bottle of water and a blog post later, my craving is gone. Cheers to more blogging and less frappachinos!
xo-M
"Idle hands are the devil's playground"
-Haziq Hamid

1 comment: