Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

2014 was an amazing year for me.

It started out with a bang!
 My best friend ask me to marry him on our anniversary!  

We added a new addition to our little family.
sweet..er..sometimes sweet Luna 

[Joey still loves his little sister]

somewhere this year, in what seems like the blink of an eye, our kitten became a cat

A Tornado hit my mom's house.  Now, this does not fall under the "this was amazing" file, but being able to see a community really come together and help was amazing. It definitely restored my faith in people. 


I'd also like to brag about having the best friends ever who also came and helped clean up.  

Many adventures took place this year.





Josh, Eric & I traveled to Atlanta for the weekend opening of Wish I Was Here
[oh, and geek out moment! Zach Braff favorited Josh's tweet!]

A HUGE dream of mine was marked off of my bucket list!
I was able to see Garth Brooks live!! 

I married my best friend. 


& had a kick-ass honey moon in Tennessee!





Bring it on, 2015.
xo-M
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment