Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

[birthday gifts from E mixed with wedding keepsakes that he arranged as a surprise for me!]

Inspired by my friend Josh, I've decided to make a playlist for each year.
Since I have a January birthday I kinda just made it a mix for the year.

The goal is to add a song each time I am crazy about it. It doesn't have to be a song that comes out that year but it has to be one that means something to me that year. Here's to another year of Melly music!


2014 Melly Mix
(in no particular order)

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?- Arctic Monkeys
Chandelier- Sia
Lazaretto- Jack White
Afire Love- Ed Sheeran
Doses and Mimosas- Cherub
The Heart Wants What It Wants- Selena Gomez
Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
Take Me To Church- Hozier
Til It's Gone- Yelawolf
Top Notch- Manchester Orchestra
Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez
Heavenly Father- Bon Iver
Cecelia & The Satellite- Andrew McMahon.  
XO- John Mayer
Stay With Me- Sam Smith
Oceans- Hillsong United
Take Your Time- Sam Hunt
Fancy- Iggly Azalea
People Loving People- Garth Brooks
Blank Space- Taylor Swift
Back To The Shack- Weezer
xo-M

Every year on my birthday, I start a new playlist titled after my current age so I can keep track of my favorite songs of the year as a sort of musical diary because I am a teenage girl.
-Chris Hardwick

No comments:

Post a Comment