Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Sounds

Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
I don't know about you...but I'll be in watching Fifty Shades of Grey on the opening weekend. I heard this song for the first time this week and was happy to find out it is on the soundtrack.This song is carefree and I love it.

so...that got me thinking...I have heard Beyonce in the trailer and now I am loving this Ellie Gouling song...what else is on the soundrack? So, I looked it up and it turns out this is a bad-ass soundtrack.


Track list
1. Annie Lennox - "I Put a Spell On You"
2. Laura Welsh - "Undiscovered"
3. The Weeknd - "Earned It"
4. Jessie Ware - "Meet Me In the Middle"
5. Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
6. Beyoncé - "Haunted (Michael Diamond Remix)"
7. Sia - "Salted Wound"
8. The Rolling Stones - "Beast of Burden"
9. AWOLNATION - "I'm On Fire"
10. Beyoncé - "Crazy In Love (2014 Remix)"
11. Frank Sinatra - "Witchcraft"
12. Vaults - "One Last Night"
13. The Weeknd - "Where You Belong"
14. Skylar Grey - "I Know You"
15. Danny Elfman - "Ana and Christian"
16. Danny Elfman - "Did That Hurt?"

See ya'll at the movies!
xo-M

"God forbid that women have fantasies."
-E L James


No comments:

Post a Comment