Friday, May 22, 2015

Photo adventure

Earlier this week we drove out to the rail-yard (is that what it is called?) for a photo adventure. The setting itself was pretty magical but I wasn't really feeling it that day. I took a few pics but wasn't in the full mood for a photo adventure. I think the combination of feeling exhausted and the humid, summer heat that Georgia has to offer got the best of me. We also ventured out a tad too early and I was wearing blue jeans and got really hot and never was able to cool off. mood killer. I did enjoy walking around and taking in the scenery.

 [Eric is my favorite person to photograph]
 [my new favorite pic of E]

[Rosa rockin' the cutest little ponytail there ever was]

xo-M

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."
-Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment