Friday, June 13, 2014

E.

I found myself a little lonely today. This is pretty unusual for me, I have always enjoyed alone time. I daydream and find myself most productive when left alone. E was sick earlier in the week and is staying late today to make up some hours. Eric is my happiness and it has been a long day without him. To fill my time today, I made a slideshow to surprise E with. 

E, 
I know you are not a fan of country music but these lyrics are spot on. You are the best part of my day.  I am so happy I get to call you my husband in a few months. You're my best friend. I love you. 
Love, 
Melly.


I can't wait for you to get home so we can play Mario Kart together. 

xo-M

"Life with you makes perfect sense, you're my best friend"
-Tim McGraw, My best friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment