Saturday, June 28, 2014

10.

10 things you probably didn't know about me:
  • My car's name is Aurora. It is an ode to my favorite composer, Tchaikovsky.
  • I prefer "grey" over "gray". 
  • I Google. A LOT. When in doubt, Google it. (unless it is something medical...in which case DO NOT GOOGLE IT...trust me) 
  • I can't wait to cut my hair. After my wedding I want to chop! chop! chop it off! I'm sure I will miss it a tad once it is gone.
  • E & I crossed paths years before we started dating. We played games online together.
  • I'm a list person. Groceries, to-do, goals- you name it and I have a list for it
  • The Catcher In The Rye is and will forever be my favorite book.
  • I feel the need to have a back up toothpaste, shampoo and hand soap in the house at all times.
  • I am currently working on my bucket list. (I told you I was a list person) Hopefully, I'll be able to share a few of the things with you as they are crossed off of my list. 

Thanks to everyone who takes a few moments out of your day to read my blog.




xo-M

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."
-Lucille Ball


1 comment: