10 things you probably didn't know about me:
- My car's name is Aurora. It is an ode to my favorite composer, Tchaikovsky.
- I prefer "grey" over "gray".
- I Google. A LOT. When in doubt, Google it. (unless it is something medical...in which case DO NOT GOOGLE IT...trust me)
- I can't wait to cut my hair. After my wedding I want to chop! chop! chop it off! I'm sure I will miss it a tad once it is gone.
- E & I crossed paths years before we started dating. We played games online together.
- I'm a list person. Groceries, to-do, goals- you name it and I have a list for it
- The Catcher In The Rye is and will forever be my favorite book.
- I feel the need to have a back up toothpaste, shampoo and hand soap in the house at all times.
- I am currently working on my bucket list. (I told you I was a list person) Hopefully, I'll be able to share a few of the things with you as they are crossed off of my list.
Thanks to everyone who takes a few moments out of your day to read my blog.
"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."