Saturday, March 22, 2014

30.

Hi. My name is Melissa and I'm an addict. I love soda. Vanilla Root-beer and Dr.Pepper are my drink of choice. At my peak of soda drinking, I could easily breeze through 4-5 drinks a day. The closer that I creep toward thirty, the more I become aware of what I put into my body. I used to be very conscious of what I ate and drank and embarrassingly, I have fallen far from those days. I'm taking control of my life back and that starts with quitting soda. Okay, with that said....... 
I am officially 30 days sober!
 [an entire month! eek!]     
My body feels better. I have more energy. I drink more water and my body is screaming thank you!

I still have to tame my sweet tooth. (I have to fit into my wedding dress!)
I can't promise I will give up my good buddy chocolate for good... but it is time to cut back!

xo-M

"Number one, like yourself. Number two, you have to eat healthy. And number three, you've got to squeeze your buns. That's my formula."
-Richard Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment