Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Sounds.

1. Winter- Joshua Radin 
There has only been a handful of shows that I was so sad to end and Scrubs is most defiantly at the top. The first time I heard this song was in the episode where Ben died and Dr.Cox cried. I was sobbing right along with him.

2. I Just Don't Think I'll ever get over you- Colin Hay
This song is in Garden State, which just so happens to be one of my very favorite movies. It is just one of those songs that hits something inside of me.

3.Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?- Arctic Monkeys


4.Magick- Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
Just one of those songs that is good for riding with the windows down and the volume up.

5.Blood Bank- Bon Iver 
xo-M

"I love music and I love musicians and when I hear something that's great, I always say it's like you go to a movie and you can't wait to tell your friends about it."
-Zach Braff

No comments:

Post a Comment