Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Sounds.

Guilty pleasure: The Voice.

Today I'm highlighting my favorite songs from the coaches of the The Voice.

This was one of my favorite songs in high school. I literally played Songs about Jane until I wore out the cd. So hard to believe that was ten years ago! 

Who doesn't like Usher? I mean...really... its Usher.

This is another high school era song [Nostalgia is now in full effect] 

God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton
This song perfectly describes how I feel about E. Life without my love just wouldn't be the same. 

I know this is technically not a Christina song, but it features her and I ran with that. At some point in life you can relate to this song. It is the perfect blend of soft, powerful and beautiful.

xo-M

"I asked Blake, 'Dude, why didn't you tell me I got fat?' He said, 'It's not my job to tell you you're fat. It's my job to tell you you're beautiful." 
-Miranda Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment