[taken several years ago in Nashville]
Goals for April
- Eat at home. No restaurants, No Starbucks, No fast food. I have tried [and failed] this before. If saving for our wedding/honeymoon isn't motivation to make this happen then I don't know what is.
- Grow some plants and enjoy them. I live in apartment with a small patio but plan to make that small, quiet space magical. I'll post some pictures once I feel like I've made progress on the paito.
- Exercise. My goal is to make it a point to work out three days a week. While I have given up soda, I still have a long way to go to get back to being healthy.
- Read. Okay, confession time... I haven't even started my reading list. I did find out that you can download Dracula, Frankenstein and The Picture of Dorian Gray for free on kindle. I want to finish Dracula by the end of the month.
- Organize. I am messy by nature and I am fighting it. Some people have that natural need to have everything in order and it is natural to keep things in order. I am not one of those people. Keeping things in order, the struggle is real.
"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."