Monday, April 7, 2014

Week One

[brick exposed under pavement leading into Columbus, Ga]
.taken 4/4/14.


Made some goals for April.
So far, here is an update:

Wins:
  • Exercise. I've been very active and my legs feel it! 
  • Plants. I spent Sunday putting a few plants in pots. 
  • Read. I've officially started Dracula!
Fails:
  • Eating out. I have had a latte from Starbucks, BBQ & McDonald's since my last post. Part of me wants to say that I really didn't break this goal because I did not pay for any of them (My Aunt took me to lunch for BBQ and my mother bought me both the Latte and McD's) But....that wasn't the deal..the deal was to not do it at all. Like a champ, I'll dust myself off and try harder next time. [Hope to last longer than a week next time!] 
  • Organize. While I do clean, I haven't organized yet. Our closet is begging for help. The month is still young. This one isn't so much of a fail as it is a part of the list I haven't gotten to yet. right?
xo-M

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default"
-J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment