Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Emma

One of my favorite things about the weekend is spending time with my favorite three year old. Watching Emma grow up has been a joy in my life. She is at such a special age right now; she is so full of love and excitement. As she grows older, I hope she will have fond memories of the fun times she spent with her Aunt Mel and Uncle E. (If you ask her she will tell you that Eric is not her uncle E and that he is her 'booboo') After all, isn't it an Aunts job to spoil her niece?

Emma loves riding with the convertible top down.
 I chose this play outfit for Emma. Jokingly, I told her she could be a rep for LisaFrank...but she is three and doesn't know about LisaFrank.

xo-M


"Hugs can do great amounts of good-especially for children."
-Princess Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment