Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Adventures.

If I could freeze time here in the south, I would choose to freeze March. It has been so perfect over the past week and we are trying to squeeze in as much time outside as possible. 

[Joey loves adventures]
[moss has a majestic beauty about it]
[rarely seen in Georgia, a wild cactus growing]
 [I can't get enough of his handsome face] 

Joey is recovering from his long winter and easing back into exercising. It didn't take long to wear him out and he was ready to nap. We stopped on the way home and got Joey a hamburger so he is okay with the whole ordeal and now he is well rested and ready for the next trip. 

xo-M

"Spring is nature's way of saying "Let's party!"
- Robin Williams

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Joey is mighty cute! I love the shots that you got of the mossy terrain- the weather looks so nice! I've only been to Georgia in the spring, and it was really lovely, but I imagine it gets pretty humid down your way once summer hits!

    xo Mary
    Mostly Salty Blog

    ReplyDelete