Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday


Thursday.
  • I walked to work this morning. (It literally takes me six minutes to walk from my apartment to work) Surprisingly, I have lived here over a year and have only walked to work a handful of times. I rather enjoy getting out and am trying to make it a point to take advantage of the nice weather while it lasts. 
  • 64 oz of water. I drank this today. I don't even know if this is what is considered the ideal amount of water but I drank it! I happen to love water but have found myself in the routine of grabbing a soda instead. Ah, the uphill struggle in my battle against soda. 
  • I jammed out to Alabama Shakes . like hardcore, danced my heart out in the living room all alone jammed out. I can still remember the first time I heard them several years ago. I had to know who it was because it was so different & so rad. So excited for the new album!
  • I ate pizza rolls for dinner. because I am an adult and I can do that. 
Sorry for the lack of picture taking today. To be honest, I just wasn't in the mood. I plan on doing better at documenting in the future...

xo-M

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way"
Napoleon Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment