Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Return/Sunday Sounds

My blog officially became a year old and I had a big decision to make- Do I keep going on with it or do I give it up?  I decided to take a few days off and that eventually that turned into nearly a month. I put a lot of thought into what I wanted to do. A few words from my very first blog post kept sticking out to me: "We decided to create this blog to share the adventures, both big and small, of our life together." 
I hope the next year of the blog brings more consistency in posting and makes me more encouraged to take more pictures on adventures. I feel like a broken record saying that but if at first you don't succeed, try, try again...right?

Whew! Now that is out of the way...time for Sunday Sounds!

To All Of You- Syd Matters
A few weeks ago, I came home and Eric was super excited to share a new video game with me. He said I had to play it because he thought I'd really like it. My husband knows me well! For the rest of the evening we played Life Is Strange. I heard this song in the game and had to find out the name of it. [google to the rescue].

What Kind Of Man- Florence + The Machine

Running Behind- HolyChild
The perfect cleaning or 30 second dance party song!

Listen to the Man- George Ezra
The tune here is so happy. I will admit that I didn't love it immediately but I have since some to my senses ;)

Belle of the Boulevard- Dashboard Confessional

xo-M



"There's nothing wrong with things taking time"
-James Dyson

No comments:

Post a Comment